|Material||Brand name, manufacturer and LOT number||Composition||Instructions of use|
Vita Enamic (VE)|
(Vita Zahnfabrik; Bad Säckingen, Germany)
|SiO2, Al2O3, Na2O, K2O, B2O3, ZrO2, CaO, UDMA, TEGDMA|
(Silane, Pulpdent Corporation, Watertown, MA, USA)
1. Apply silane using micro-brush|
2. Let evaporate for 1 min
3. Blow with gentle air stream until completely dry
IPS Ceramic (Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein)|
|4.6% Hydrofluoric acid|
Clearfil Universal Bond (CUB)|
(Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc. Chiyoda Ku, Tokyo, Japan)
Bis-GMA, HEMA, ethanol, 10-MDP, hydrophilic aliphatic dimethacrylate,|
colloidal silica, DL camphorquinone,
silane coupling agent, accelerators,
1. Dispense one drop each of BOND and “CLEARFIL DC Activator” into a well of the dispensing dish and mix them together with the applicator brush.|
2. Apply the mixture then brush and leave it for 5 s.
3. Dry by blowing mild air for more than 5 s until the adhesive shows no move.
Tetric N-Bond Universal (TNU)|
(Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein)
|MDP, MCAP, HEMA, D3MA water, ethanol, highly dispersed silicon dioxide, initiators and stabilizers||
1. Apply and then scrub for at least 20 s|
2. Disperse with oil- and moisture-free compressed air until a glossy, immobile film layer.
Variolink Esthetic DC|
Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein)
|urethane dimethacrylate, methacrylate monomers, inorganic fillers (ytterbium trifluoride and spheroid mixed oxide), Initiators, stabilizers and pigments||
1. Dispense Variolink Esthetic DC from the automix syringe|
2. Apply Variolink Esthetic DC directly to surface treated ceramic material.
3. Light cure