|Kvalheim et al.||• Lack of knowledge/experience/routine (43%)|
• Lack of patient cooperation (38%)
• Oral problems were not prioritised (22%)
• Difficult access to the mouth (11%),
• Lack of resources by (8%)
• Retching (3%).
|Bogaardt et al||• Nursing staff rated the incidence and severity of swallowing problems lower than the relatives (p < 0.0001)|
• Nursing staff rated the median severity of frequent coughing (p = 0.012) and loss of appetite (p = 0.001) significantly lower compared to the relatives’