Skip to main content

Table 1 Distribution of ARI scores for different debonding methods

From: Effects of various debonding and adhesive clearance methods on enamel surface: an in vitro study

Group Sample Size ARI Chi-square value P-value
1 2 3 4 5
Enamel chisel 18 0 0 4 3 11 2.190 0.534
Debonding pliers 18 0 2 3 3 10
  1. ARI score: 1 = no adhesive remaining; 2 = less than 10% of adhesive remaining; 3 = 10 to 90% of adhesive remaining; 4 = over 90% of adhesive remaining; and 5 = all adhesive remaining on the tooth